Sunday, September 27, 2009

Anniversary

Hello! Today's card is an Anniversary card for a  friends,  their anniversary is close to ours.

I found this stamp at the Stamp show in August and thought it would be a perfect anniversary stamp. It is so sweet, two little love mice nuzzling.
The sunflower reminds me of the fall and since both anniversary's are in the fall it works perfect.
On this card I did some sewing, I have used this stitch before on another card and it is so cool, I had to use it again.
Tell me what you think!
Thanks for stopping by.


Recipe:
Stamps: House Mouse
Cardstock: SU- chocolate chip, summer sun, kiwi kiss, DP-SU.

Ink: Memento
Accessories: Ribbon, brads, flowers, punches, embossing folder, paper piercing, and sewing.

1 comment:

CFLanger said...

Very cute! I think that image is perfect for an anniversary!