Monday, September 21, 2009

Featured stamper


Yesterday on SCS the featured stamper was Heather   AKA: Tankgrl. She is a very talented card maker. So many wonderful cards to choose from.  I wasn't going to do the challenge today but, I couldn't stay away. I get so curious about the persons gallery and their style so I can't stay away!  Hee, Hee!!!  Boy, was I glad, she has such a wonderful inspirational gallery.
I totally CASED her card here. I changed the colors and added more butterflies, I think I should of used a red ribbon instead of the cream.  This will make a nice anniversary card,  I have a few coming up.
Thanks for stopping by today.


Recipie:
Stamp:  Baroque motifs,  french script.
Card stock:  Real Red,  vanilla,  vellum.

Ink:  Real red,  creamy Carmel.
Accessories:  MS- butterfly punch,  ribbon sponges,   gold rhinestones.

No comments: