Monday, September 7, 2009

High hopes- Fall into autumn.

Happy Labor Day,
I hope everyone is enjoying the last days of summer?  Today is not one of the best weather days of this summer, so it is a good day to be down in my craft room  making  some cards.
This is what I came up with: It is for the High hopes- Fall into autumn, check out the Sunday challenge.
This card was to have something of an Autumn feel........What is more like Autumn than Thanksgiving!  I stamped this adorable couple than masked them to add the leaf boarder at their feet.  I used copics to color the two and added the turquoise sky with my scallop oval punch 
piece and a sponge. I used my sewing machine to sew around the edge of the card and put it all together. Up by the button I used a branch punch and added two leaves from another punch and put all that under a button. This guy to the left is on the inside of the card. I wanted to add him to the front but, there was no room.

  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.
Recipe:
Stamps: High hopes, Oak boarder, Pilgrim pair,  and sm. turkey.  SU, teeny tiny words.
Paper: SU and the DP from recollections autumn collections.
ink: memento, temp turquoise.

accessories: ribbon,  square nesties,  punches, button,  stitching, copics.

5 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Wow .......... what a gorgeous blog you have. Love your template....

Your cards are beautiful and looking forward to seeing more.

cheers........Brenda

The Rubber Maid said...

Hi Heide...welcome to the world of blogging. I saw this is fairly new for you but you are doing a great job and before you know it...you'll be just like the rest of us, which is totally confused but having tons of fun. Pat
Guess we're almost neighbors.

Edna Morrisedie said...

This is a great image, nice colour combination too... like you wallpaper as well!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh wow, your card is fabulous Heide, what a wonderful scene you created and beautiful colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Great Card! THanks for playing along at High Hopes! Great Colours~