Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tea party!

Happy Wednesday!
I made this card yesterday for two challenges, the color challenge over at SCS, and for the Mothermark's teapot Tuesdays. The color challenge was just perfect for me because I needed a birthday card for a girl in our neighborhood. If you don't know about Mothermark's Teapot Tuesdays you have to go and check it out!! They are a bunch of fun and crazy girls who crack me up every Tuesday. This Tuesday we were invited to go to Pelahatchi, Mississippi for a Pic-a-nic in Jellystone Park. I have know idea where Pelahatchi, Mississippi  is but, I went along any way. Barney the bear was going to eat up all of our goodies for the tea party so I made this cutie to distract him. Please,  tell me what you think?
Again Mothermark's tea parties are on Tuesday you can find out more info at the talented and creative Cindy's blog. There are no rules, other than to have fun and get creative! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Coming soon.

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Delightful card, Heide!! Love your sweet bear and these wonderful colors!! Beautiful row of blossoms!!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I love the pink and browns together. I like these colors for a girl card. Those tea party girls are crazy..LOL. Super job.