Saturday, November 7, 2009

Two for one!


Good morning! Happy Saturday,  Yaaaah  Whoooooo!
Last weekend found some $$$ in my paypal account and just had to spend  it so,  I went on over to PaperTrey and pick up some goodies! I fell in love with the Autumn abundance set when it came out and just could not buy it at the time.  Well........look what I have now!!!!The order came so fast,  I started working on a few cards this week. This is just one card I made with this set and  the other is below. Both are get well cards for some friends.  
Today is the perfect fall day in Michigan, the sun is out and just a little crispness in the air , and crunchy leaves below your feet, I am off to take my dog for a walk this morning!

Hope you have a great day, and Thanks for stopping by!

Heide

1 comment:

CFLanger said...

Gorgeous cards, Heide! I absolutely love the papers you used and the ribbon is a beautiful touch! Hugs!