Monday, December 14, 2009

Beanie cap


Happy Monday to you! Have have been having a wonderful Monday, off of work for  two days then I work 3 days and off for two weeks!

I have not done a challenge in quite awhile and when I saw this over a SCS I knew I had to do it since I have about 6 gift card holders to make! This is very easy to make just follow Carolina's video. I made these two in about 1/2 hour and started a 3rd. The ribbon treatment is also  on  Carolina's blog, she is very creative and has lots of fun videos to learn new techniques.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! I made one (can't post it yet, as the recipient reads my blog) but I plan to make another couple today & tomorrow--it's snowing, so I can stay inside & stamp! Thanks for your nice comment on SCS about my vintage Santa card. Enjoy your time with your family, Merry Christmas!