Sunday, January 17, 2010

Young love.


Hello bloggers!


Hope you are enjoying your weekend! I am! Took a stamp class on Friday with my friend Emma,  we made some beautiful cards. I also had some stamp time. So that always helps. The weekend is not gong to end today, I have one more day left! Yahooooo!!!!
On to the card, remember when you were first in love, how exciting it was.  The first kiss, the first few dates and remember when you couldn't wait until that special person  called you.This is what this card reminds me of.  
Being in love and stealing some time away from everyone just to be alone! Yes, I am still in love, it is just different now.  Not as exciting! Nothing like that first kiss!

For this card I  used Close to my heart stamp set called child hood portrait. Embossed it in white embossing powder and added the ribbon.   This is a easy  peasy card.  Thank for stopping by.

Heide

No comments: