Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hoping for a snow day!!


Hello bloggers!
We are all waiting for a snow day on Wednesday!
The weather man is saying 6-10" and we have a snow advisory from 10am-10am. I could really  use a snow day! The kids are flushing ice cubes down the toilet,  putting their PJ's on inside out and sleeping with a spoon under their pillow! LOL!!
Anything extra to get a day off!

I made this card for Mother Marks tea party and I won't go into details about it. I needed another valentines card and wanted to give the tent topper a try.This is what I came up with.
Thanks for stopping by today and keep your fingers crossed for a snow day for us!

Heide

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute. What a great way to participate in MM party. I have GOT to get back to the parties....Great image.. I love the heart border.. I want that punch..:)