Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's a Snow day!!!

Ya whoooooo! 
We had a snow day today. I woke up today around 4:30, looked out side and then checked the computer.  Nothing! So I went back to bed thinking we were going to have school. Got up at 5:40 and turned the TV on and there it was..........No School! I rolled over and went back to sleep for two more hours.  Had a nice easy morning and even participated in the sketch challenge over at SCS.  When I first saw this sketch, I thought butterflies.  Glad I went with the hearts. I needed another Valentine!
Thanks for stopping by and and enjoy the rest of your day!

Heide

4 comments:

CFLanger said...

Oh you lucky girl! We had snow and a little earthquake and we still had school today! I'm glad you got to have fun making cards today. I love those hearts!

Corie said...

Simply beautiful!!

Dawn B. said...

Lucky you... We just got high winds. I am so glad though. If we get snow here it shuts down the city for days..This is beautiful Heide. I love the red and chocolate together..Great job.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How sweet. I like your ribbon details in the hearts.

It is nice to have a day off from work. Because of the weather, I have had over a week off. Very relaxing time at home but I have to use my vacation time for it and now I won't be able to take my summer vacation.