Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A bowl full of cherries.
















Happy Wednesday  blogger!  Today's card is for the sketch challenge over at SCS.  Since I returned from vacation, I have not been able to get back into stamping. Today I was bound and determined to make a card and the sketch is fun. This is what I came up with!  Have any of you had a creativity  block? It  is frustrating.  I'm  glad I made something today! I hope this helps. The stamp set is by Penny Black and the cherry border is made with my Flourish set called "Cherries and Peaches".  Just a quick note about Flourish stamps. I live in Michigan and their store is in Florida. I ordered some stamps on Saturday and by Monday I had my stamps at my door! That is fast service! I was very impressed!
Thanks for stopping by today, I will  try to post more this weekend!

Heide

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

LOVE this.. I am so happy to see you stamping again. This is adorable.. I LOVE the Flourishes set you got. They are such a great company...:) Your coloring is wonderful..Mo and jo are back at your house..

Tonje said...

Oh, that is lovely! Gives me that warm happy summerfeeling! Nice that the border matches the image! Such a great card!

CFLanger said...

Adorable! I love the PB stamps! I get creative block all the time and the only cure for me is to do something else - garden, take pictures, cook, etc. Also I try to stay away from challenges for awhile and just sit down and play and make art for myself.

Sharon Basel said...

Such a cute card Heide. I love the stamp!