Friday, May 21, 2010

Chicks Rule!














It's The weekend!! This is the chant at our house on Friday mornings. Everyone looks forward to Fridays at our house, this weekend is no exception! such a busy week for the kids with home work. Not that this weekend is going to be quite around here,  baseball tournament and 4 soccer games!!
Today's card is for the free 4 all challenge on SCS.   The challenge was to use buttons and bows. This image is from a stamp show I went to with some of the club girls, we had a blast! I spent way too much $$ but you only live once.  Hee, hee!! The stamp set is from Inky Antics, colored with copics . Let me know what you think about this card, I love to read  your feed back!

Heide

3 comments:

Nancy said...

This card just made me smile the second I saw it! Love those chickies!!!

Sharon Basel said...

Cracks me up! I love this card - the stamp is so darn cute and I love the saying "Chicks Rule". Great job Heide!

Sharon

Dawn B. said...

Enjoy these days.. They go so fast. This is adorable. I love chickens.. They are my favorite all time bird..Great job.