Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Country Flowers












Long time no blogging.................
Sorry  bloggers, I 
have been very, very, very busy with the kids! between soccer and baseball we are beat! All I keep thinking is Thank goodness my daughter is not playing soccer for two teams like she wanted too!  Well, we had yesterday off ( no running to games or practice), I got my shopping done and then today was not my turn to drive so I decided to make it down to my craft room. I have been thinking of stamping for days now.  When I saw the sketch challenge and the Teapot Tuesdays, I decided to put them together.  This is what I came up with, I like the country feel you get form this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Heide

6 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Sounds like you are as busy as us..I love it though. Your card is beautiful. I love that paper. It is awesome. Great job Heide.. Go team go....

CFLanger said...

This is adorable!

Sharon Basel said...

Heide this is a great card - I love all the layers you've put into this and the background stamp is perfect with all the other elements. Really, really nice!

LeAnne said...

This is sooooo cute! I love the chicken wire! That sketch scared me but you did a great job!

Nancy said...

Me, too, Heide!! It's the perfect fresh country feel -- I love how you did all of the layers, too.

Nancy said...

(hmmm... it didn't post ~ I'll try again and sorry if it's repeated!)

I agree, Heide - this has a perfect fresh country feel!! I love how you did all of the layers, too :)