Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers day.











Happy  Fathers day! I made this card for my husband from the kids. This is one of my favorite images, we just love to go fishing. This is a Mo manning digital  image, it was printed on a lazer printer, which made a big difference with coloring the image. I have used my own printer (ink jet) and if I used  light copics colors they would bleed. I did not have any problem with the lazer printer. I am working on getting a lazer printer.
If you used google reader I have to apologize I tried to write this up earlier twice! The first time it got sent with out me sending it so I deleted it the next time I tried to schedule a time and it sent it any way.  When I opened my reader, there were two posts with this card.   Silly me!! So Sorry if you have seen this and were unable to post comments. I hope you loved ones enjoy a nice quite Fathers day ! Thanks for stopping by!

Heide

4 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Awesome card for Father's Day!!!!
great coloring!!!!!
tfs:)

Sharon Basel said...

Great card Heide! Perfect image for a father's day card. Terrific job coloring it.

Dawn Burnworth said...

Just adorable.. I love this image. It is and always will be my favorite Mo image.. Your coloring is sensational.. Have a great day and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog..hugs..

Unknown said...

Awesome card heide!!! I LOVE your coloring! Beautiful work!TFS