Monday, August 16, 2010

I miss you!














Happy  Monday blogers!,
For today's card I used an image from Mo Manning digital stamps.  Is this not the cutest image ever?  I fell in love with this image the moment I saw it on digital pencil too blog.    I also went and used the Mojo Monday 152 sketch and SCS, try a new technique
The BG paper is a SU paper and I do not know its name, I do know that it is retired because I only have this one sheet which I bought from my SU demonstrator Emma
The new technique at SCS is not to use a bow or a knot with your ribbon. That was a hard one for me but, after lurking on many blogs and checking out SCS gallery. I gave the crinkled ribbon treatment a try. It was easier that I thought.  Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!

Heide

6 comments:

Joseline said...

What a cute card! The colors are so pretty and you did a fine job with the ribbon. I'll have to try this technique.

Sharon Basel said...

This is so great Heide! I love your coloring of this darling image - one of my fav of Mo's too. Your ribbon is fabulous too.

Nancy said...

An adorable card!! I caught your comment on the Sugar Creek Hollow card and copics...email me at mattandnancybush@yahoo.com and I will give you some tips!!

Nancy

Dawn B. said...

This is so precious Heide. I love the way you colored this image.. Your paper is perfect.. Great job.

Emma Fewkes said...

I love this one ... EVEN BETTER in real life :) That ribbon treatment is fabulous!

Curt in Indy said...

Love, love, love this image and once again, your image was colored beautifully! You did a great job with the ribbon treatment! Best, Curt