Monday, February 7, 2011

Home.

Hi Bloggers, 
Today I have a card for you with another image from TSB. I just could not stay away from the "Falling in love with digis" over at PCP. I believe the challenge go on until Thurs. This card is for challenge # 3-doodling.  I am not much of a doodler, actually I am very bad at drawing anything, I even do not like my own handwriting.  I do like how this card turned out, it is so bright, cheerful and fun. 
I even like my doodling. All the hearts have stickles on them and  the BG paper is from My Minds Eye.  I used the computer to generate the saying. Thanks for stopping by and off to spend the evening with the family.

11 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so lovely. TFS.

Rosietoes said...

Lovely bright and cheerful card Heide. Your doodling is fine!

Edna x

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Heide.. I love the paper you chose. I hate my handwriting too. I always try to print instead. Great job.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I LOVE your sweet card Heide!!!! I'm not a doodler either, lol! I can't paint or draw, and also hate my handwriting. That's why I stamp!!!! That way I can pretend I have creative talent, lol!

Colleen said...

Great image! Love the papers too and your doodling looks like "real" DP!

Christy Dillman said...

What a fun card, looks so inviting!

Hugs,
Christy

Denise Marzec said...

Lovin' those soft, girly colors and the curved sentiment. Adorable!

Curt in Indy said...

Actually, this is meant as a compliment. . .I can't figure out where your "doodling" is! So you did a fab job. Really cute card and I like how you did the sentiment. Great job. Best, Curt

Miranda said...

this is very pretty Heide, the colours are fantastic

hugs
Miranda

Arts by Sara said...

I love this image and your colors are just awesome! Hope you have a great weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Francie G. said...

Love this happy, bright and cheerful adorable creation! Like one of the others said, I did not know that was doodling, I thought it was d/p. Fabulous!