Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SCS

Hi everyone,
Today's card is for SCS's sketch challenge and for this sketch I use the sweet image from The Stamping Boutique- Audrey in the heart. We have a snow day today in MI, so it is a perfect day to hunker down and stamp! I made some home made chicken noodle soup and we will have that with some grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.  The goal is to relax and stay warm!
So here is my card:
One of my new years resolutions was to try and do a SCS challenge once a week.  I am not going to do the same one just ones I can squeeze in.  Sweet Audry is colored in with copics and I cut her out and popped her up in the heart.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day today.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Great colouring Heide & I love the background paper!

Curt in Indy said...

This is such a sweet card. I love the paper you used for the background. Great choice. I also kind of got the warm comfies reading about your home made chicken soup and having that and grilled cheese for supper. So homey. Best, Curt

Sharon Basel said...

This is a wonderful card Heide! Love that sweet image and your papers with it are perfect.
Hugs,
Sharon

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sooooo cute!! I love how she's sitting in the heart! Did you use the deckled edged Nesties?? Fabby card!

Colleen said...

This is just too cute! Love the paper with this too!

Christy Dillman said...

Fab card and love the paper it's perfect!

Hugs,
Christy