Monday, March 7, 2011

The Stamping Boutique- Winner!

Hello.
Today's card was for The Stamping Boutique Non-hop blog hop. I couldn't show you my card until the hop was over. My card won!  Yea!!! I used my good friend Emma's very own card layout called Bendy Fold,  you can get her tutorial FREE at her blog Here.  
Isn't that nice of Emma, to give the directions to you FREE? Thanks Emma your the best!
Here is my card all assembled. This is such a cool design that if you are going to mail it it comes apart and lays flat for mailing.  Below is a picture of the card unfolded. I have added a little more length to my card then what Emma shows in her tutorial, that is the great thing about this card.
You can make it any size you need.  All my images are from The Stamping Boutique.  the Circus line of digital images.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I would happy to help. 
Thanks for your votes! 


7 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Yay, you WON!!! Congratulations, you did deserve to, this card is fabulous.

Kecia said...

Congrats, Heide! What a totally awesome creation!!! LOVE it!

Melissa said...

Congrats!! Wahooo I voted right!

Pat said...

Congrats Heidi!!! Your card is awesome. I love that you used so many different images on one card.

Hugs,
Pat

Collette said...

This card was absolutely PERFECT, Heide! Loved the way it seemed to tell a story - you SO deserved the WIN! YAY!

Debra said...

WOOOHOOO!!! You won!!! Love your card.

Queenie Jeannie said...

AMAZING card!!! Congratulations!