Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's a Birthday, It's a Birthday!

It's Christy  Dillman's Birthday! Christy is our DT manager over at The Stamping Boutique.  To celebrate we are having a blog hop, not just any blog hop....we have all sent Christy our cards so she gets to see them first. 
For my card I used Audrey Presents from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored Audery with my copics and The sketch is from Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #11o.
I have turned the sketch to accommodate the image. My flower is something I learned over at Linda Coughlin blog -  The  Funkie Junkie.
Here is the list for the Hop:
MelissaAmandaAletha,  ChristyColleen,  Collette,  Crystal, Dardi,  Dawn, Heide Your Here, Jeanne,  Jennifer, Kecia, Marie, Michelle, MirandaRhonda, Sara,  Suzi,  
The Stamping Boutique 
After visiting all the blogs, be sure to stop by TSB and leave a comment you could will some great TSB images! 
So I hope you have fun  and a Big Happy Birthday to Christy!


14 comments:

Collette said...

I adore this image, Heide ... Keep forgetting it's not just for Christmas. Love what you did here!

Melissa said...

So pretty in pink Heide! Thanks for the link to the flower tutorial, I LOVE it!

Melissa

Miranda said...

fantastic card Heide, really very very lovely
hugs
Miranda

Colleen said...

Adorable card and I love that flower!

Debbie said...

Cute card. Your colors are great.

Unknown said...

Cute card.. love that flower! Thanks for sharing!

Mary M. said...

Beautiful card. Love the image. Wonderful blog hop.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card. Great cloring. TFS.

Pat said...

Sweet card, love the coloring you did! Thanks for sharing!

Kecia said...

Great sketch. Love the tilted image panel. Great birthday card!

Christy said...

Love this card! How did you color it?

Arts by Sara said...

Oh Heide... Your card is wonderful! I love the layout! Your coloring is awesome and the DP is perfect! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Happy Creating! Sara

Amanda said...

Wonderful take on the sketch Heide! :D Great job! Thanks for participating!

Christy Dillman said...

Simply gorgeous, love the layout and the fun colors! Audrey looks so cute sitting up there on all those pressies! Fabulous flower too, thanks for thinking of me on my b-day!

Hugs,
Christy