Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Timeless Tuesdays on Wednesday

I made this card for Flourishes timeless Tuesdays 112, this week the inspiration was a very cute  quilt.
Here is the inspiration:
So I was the purple, green and orange and white. This is what I came up with.
 I used my new set Butterflies and Blossoms. Colored them with my copics.  Colored the butterfly twice and popped it up with some pop dots. Added some sparkle to the center of the flowers and put my big white silk bow on the front. 
Thanks for stopping by again today. 



2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Heide, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is wonderful and the added dimensional touch to the butterfly is fabulous! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC!

Dee Jackson said...

this is gorgeous!! I love the colors. Thanks for playing in the FTTC this week.