Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lenny the ladybug.

I hope I get this posted in time to make it for the Stamp fairy challenge!
This week the challenge is a sketch from Stamp fairy. 
Here is my card, I used the image called Lenny ladybug, which just always makes me smile! All my papers are from SU.
Here is what the sketch looks like and I thought it was fun and different so I just had to find the time to participate. 
On a good note my weekend was not as busy as the calender  stated, due to all the rain we have been getting all the soccer game for my daughter were canceled. We have had so much rain that I was beginning to worry about building an ark! Wishing everyone a great day! 
Oh Pooh! I didn't make it! The challenge closed, I hate when that happens.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh Heide, your work is beautiful!

Sara said...

Oh Heide, I am sorry you didn't make it in time! Your Lenny Ladybug is adorable and made me smile also! I have to say I am sorry for not visiting sooner... things have been crazy! But I am working on getting back into my routine of viditing more often again! I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh no!!! I do that all the time and it's so disappointing!!! Hugs! Your card is just darling and you would have won for sure!!!

Maria Matter said...

this is super sweet Heide!!! the stamp fairy bears are so adorable! lovely papers & flower too! Beautiful!
hugs & blessings!

MiamiKel said...

Hi there Heide! This is just darling - love the image but mostly your design and the beautiful patchwork quilt look to this - such cuteness!

Thank you for the sweet words on our Brandy - it's rough, but I have to put on that brave face for the kids and smile through the tears :) Blessings! x0x0