Friday, December 30, 2011

Friend to friend

     No... you are not seeing double...I wanted to play with my new printer that I got for Christmas and also  wanted to do the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesdays and since the sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies. I do not have many images from ADFD, so this one was one that fit the sketch( I know I don't have to use the sponsor image, I just like too). Did I mention my new printer? It is wonderful and wireless! Thank you Mom and Dad Dronchi I love it.
For this card: The Dp are all digi papers from Sherri K design. The image is from A Day For Daisies, and the sentiment is from SU. I used Copics for coloring and glitter on this little one's  hair. Hope you are doing well this afternoon. 

10 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Heide, Love your little mermaid card! Thanks so much for using ADFD images! They are one of my favorites! Your card is adorable. Love tha paper piecing you used too and the fabulous sparkle in her hair!
Happy New Year!
Judi SSW DT

Sandy S said...

Beautiful Heide! Love all of it, the colors, the layout, the image! :)

Sandy

Catherine said...

Great card, love that spotty paper!

mulberry station said...

Hi Heidi, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year is filled with lots of happiness. Your card is adorable. I love the paper piecing and added sparkle in her hair. The paper piecing is always a fun technique to use. I am excited about the news!!!
Nancy SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Such an adorable little mermaid! Great colors too! Welcome to the team!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable, absolutely adorable!!! Love your image, paper piecing, and your papers!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Happy New Year.

Linda

Sharon Basel said...

This is just the sweetest card Heide! Great job on the digital paper piecing and that wonderful glitter in her hair. I'm so excited for you joining the SSW team! Happy New Year indeed!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Patti P. said...

Hi there Heide, what a wonderful card....love those Sherri K papers and your coloring is fab. Looking forward to 2012 and working with you again.
Thanks for sharing at SSW.
hugs....
Patti SSW/DT

Arlana 11426 said...

Hello Heide, What an adorable card. I sure do love that you used ADAF image and your paper colors are just the sweetest. Love the added sparkle to her hair. Looks so real. Welcome to the team. Happy New year. Arlana@SSW!!!

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card Heide! I love her sparkly hair. Thanks so much for joining us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday & Happy New Year :)

Genevieve DT