Monday, December 12, 2011

We wish you a Merry Christmas...

Hello Bloggers, 
I have been a very busy crafter this weekend trying to get caught up  on my Christmas card and getting a head on some of my DT commitments. 
Here is a card I made for my boss,  I make a bigger card because it is passed around the office and everyone signs it.
I used a stamp set from Flourishes called Winter Bouquet. My Doily is a Die-namics from My Favorite Things called High tea doily. I gave  a try to stamp on the ribbon, I like the look, let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by and see you soon. 
Challenges
Cafty Boots Challenge- Christmas Challenge


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,lovely colours and image and I like how you've stamped on to the ribbon...Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft....
Mandy x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous card, really lovely design. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Best wishes for the holiday season.

Dionne