Friday, March 9, 2012

United Craft month.

Hello Bloggers, 
Today I am here letting you know about the new challenge over at Jellypark Friends. We are celebration United Craft Month. For today I have made a card using my favorite Techniques.
Here is the card That I made using one of my favorite things a sketch! I do love sketches, they help me make my cards.

 The other favorite thing is digi stamps, so easy to use and I can get any size and even flip the image like I did with the cute little bunny image with the balloon from Jellypark friends. The last of my favorite things is coloring with my copics. I hardly ever use anything else. 
Help us celebrate National crafting month and come on over to Jellypark Friends Challenge and show us you favorite thing.  
Challenges:
My Favortie things-Sketch
Scrapalicious USA-Anything goes.  
Flutter by Wednesdays- Must have butterfly-Spring



3 comments:

Dortesjs said...

beautiful love this card

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Heide, I love the LO :)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jacilynn said...

very cute stuff! love the image. Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicous!
Jacilynn