Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gingham and strawberries.

Happy Wednesday to all you followers of Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Today we have another great sponsor of our sketch, Digi Doodle Shop. This weeks winner gets a $10 gift certificate to the Digi Doodle shop. Thank you Judi and Joy for sponsoring our challenge. 

Here is the card I made using Arlana's great sketch. 
I just love gingham and when I saw the strawberry image, I had my papers and embellishments pick out.  I love how this turned out. 
Here is Arlana's sketch. I hope you head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays and join in the fun, we can not wait to see what you come up with. 

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card and the strawberry image goes so well with those papers....

mulberry station said...

Your strawberries look good enough to eat. I lve the use of the gingham paper too! Your flower is the perfect addition to your card. Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Emma Fewkes said...

Oh, Heide, this is adorable! I love the strawberry and the fabulous gingham background.

Linda Anderson said...

Fabulous Heide, absolutely fabulous!! I love those gingham papers too! Gorgeous image and flower too. Simply perfect.

Linda

Patti P. said...

Heide, I love it too, those ginghams just call my name and I fell hard for your card the moment that I saw it!! Great job!
hugs...

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Heide, I have always loved this strawberry image from DDS. The gingham papers goes so well with it. It takes me right back home to enjoy all the yummy tastes of summer! Your white border punch and flower are the perfect accent for your image! Have a lovely spring week!
Hugs, Judi

Jeannie said...

I couldn't think of anything better than gingham to go with these amazing strawberries! Love that daisy too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

The gingham papers are gorgeous Heide & your strawberries look good enough to eat..beautiful creation :)

Tc
Genevieve

Kathie said...

Yummy Strawberries my friend good enough to eat. Love your Gingham with this image it just remind's me of a family picnic and the Gingham table cloth when I was young. This was one of the first Digi Doodle Shop images I chose as well I think it's because I adore Strawberries. Yummy card all you need now is the cream. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Arlana 11426 said...

Love that image. Make me want to pick those strawberries right from your card. Love the gingham paper. Reminders me of country living. Have a sweet day!!! Hugs Arlana