Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Side by side....

Hello and Happy Wednesday to you all! 
Yesterday was my birthday and my family had a great dinner for me, my husband picked up some food and we went to a park and had a picnic. We had just a wonderful evening, the weather was perfect and so was the company. The kids each got me a certificate for a pedicure and with the ones I got on Mothers day  my toes should be all set this summer!  
 
Today being Wednesday it is also time for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays, we have one of our favorite sponsors this week,  Digi Stamp Boutique.  Sally Ann has some of the most adorable images... You have to go check them out. Here is my card.
I used the sweet image called Olivia and Archie. They are the so cute together.  Here is the sketch. 
Head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays and check our the great work from the Design team and then show us you work....I will be looking for it. 
Challenges:
Make it Monday- Anything goes. 
 

9 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Great take on sketch .
love the clouds and the cats oh and the embellishing .
Thanks for sharing all on Make it Monday

mulberry station said...

I thought it was your Birthday. Happy Belated Birthday!! It sounds like you had a very nice one. YOur card is week is so cute. I love how you popped the heads of the cats. It really give your card a nice diminsion. I love the trim, embossing and cute little butterflies you have added.
Have a great week,
Hugs, Nancy

Emma Fewkes said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Heide. The weather was picture perfect for a picnic! I love your cute card today. ADORABLE! Hugs!

Linda Anderson said...

Happy Belated Birthday Heide! Sounds like you had a fun one! Starting this year, I'll be celebrating my birthday, just won't be getting any older!!!!! Anyway, love your card, it is soooooo adorable!

Linda

Arlana 11426 said...

Happy belated birthday too. I love how you popped the cats heads. Your trim and butterfly's make your card the sweetest. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Jeannie said...

A picnic on your birthday ~ how fabulous and it sounds like it was a terrific day! Your card this week is super cute and I love how you popped up their cute little faces!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kathie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Heide I'm so glad you had a wonderful day and such a lovely picnic what a great idea and it was nice that the weather was good. I do love Olivia and Archie they too are having a picnic in the park. Love your big white fluffy clouds and your wonderful embellishments. Great card and enjoy your gifts.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Patti P. said...

Heide, love these kitties and really love the way you raised their little heads. Your embellies this week are super.
Happy Belated Birthday, sounds like a wonderful outing.
Enjoy your birthday week....
hugs....

Sharon Basel said...

This is so darn cute Heide! I love these cute cats especially how you popped their heads for dimension. And the clouds and sparkly butterflies are purrfect touches too!
Hugs, Sharon