Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nice Surprise in the mail

Hello Blogers,
I have been so busy this weekend with soccer tryouts for my daughter and then a Marching band meeting on Monday night. I have not had time to check my google reader....well when I came home today I had a very nice surprise in my mail box. It was a envelope from FlourishesI happen to win the prize of all the new releases for this month.  I just had to find time today and make a quick tag with two of the new sets that I got. 
The new sets are Letters in Blossom and Summer Blossoms. Two very beautiful sets. I made a quick book mark for my Daughter, she plans on doing a bunch of reading this Summer for her school work. This was made with all scraps that were on my work station, I think I could make about 6 cards with the scraps that are on my desk...LOL!
Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Heide...CONGRATS on winning the Flourishes prize! Thank you for finding the time to play the FTTC with us and may I just say your tag is absolutely FABULOUS! Enjoy your new goodies and I hope you will show them off some more :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Alice said...

this is so beautiful, Heide! love the torn paper background and the vintage look. congrats on the win, too! =)