Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ay, caramba...its your birthday.

Todays card is for my sister, on Monday it will be her "29th" birthday. Not only is it her "29th birthday I believe it is the 20 year( give or take a few years) anniversary of her "29th " birthday. I bought this image a long time ago from Meljens and knew I would use it for one of Nadia's cards because she has a Chihuahua named Elphaba.
Here is a picture of Elphaba. She is named after my sisters favorite character in the book "Wicked"
 

Elphaba goes just about every where with my sister. Nadia is very into Kayaking and Elpie even has a life jacket for the paddle trips.  Thanks for stopping by. The sketch I used is from Sketch Saturday.

1 comment:

Steph said...

What a fabbie bright card! I absolutely love the colours you've used and a great take on our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x