Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May!

Happy Wednesday to you all and Happy May day! It is May 1st my favorite month because it is my Bday month as well as mothers day. They usually are right next to each other and of course my family complains. I think it's fun. Hee, hee! 
On to my card. This week I decided to us an image for Fathers day an this image just made me giggle.  I love all his ties, not to mention how cute he is. 
This week our sponsor for Sweet Sketch Wednesday is QKR Stampede and the winner of this weeks sketch will get to pick 5 digis of their choice. Lots to pick from and it will be so much fun to pick your 5 digis.                                               
                                                         
Here is this weeks sketch.
 I used the cute image called All tied up and you can find it here. I colored him with my copics and the papers are SU. hope you find some time to join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays. 
Challenges:
Celebrate the Occasion- Anything goes
Lady Anne's challenge- Anything goes.
Make it Monday-Anything goes.
Mema;s Craft challenge- Anything goes.

13 comments:

mulberry station said...

Heide, this is the cutest card ever. I love this adorable image ond how you have colored him up. All the ties make me chuckle a little too. Super cute!!
Thanks a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Sally Dube said...

Really cute image and a really great card!! Love your papers and your coloring is awesome!! Enjoy your favorite month!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Rene said...

Fantastic! Love this fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for another open paper challenge!
Rene :D

Joanna M. said...

Heide: I LOVE this little guy. Sooo cute. Your paper is perfect too since it kind of looks like a tie pattern. Beautiful job this week!

Adrian said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Kathie said...

Hi Heide, I just love love love your card this week and keep on looking at this awesome image. I'll have to purchase this one for my husband for fathers day as he wears a tie every day for work and is always asking me does this tie go with this shirt. It's so perfect it makes my laugh really hard out loud. Love your colours and colouring it's a really lovely card. I love everyone's cards this week they look amazing. Take care wishing you a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Unknown said...

LOL, this bear is a 'party hard' type! Great male colors! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Anna xxx

Unknown said...

Love this Heide. Your papers are gorgeous and love that image. Hope you have a great week. Holly xx

Tracy said...

hee hee I think he has the tie thing covered. He's a cutie. Thanks so much for your visit to my blog. Saw you on MIM. :-)

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Such a fabulous looking card, love the design and the colours you have chosen. The image is fabulous and you have coloured it so beautifully, love the little button heart you have used. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Lady Anne's Blog

Lady Anne's Challenge
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

melody said...

what a fabulous card heide! lovin your colored image ~ beautifully done...and he's so adorable!

Linda Anderson said...

That is one cutie of an image Heide. And you're so right, he makes for a perfect Father's Day card.

Linda

Jeannie said...

What a perfect Father's Day card! I just got some of this paper too and it works so well with this image!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie