Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A little BOO!

Hi and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays. This week we have one of our favorite friends as our Sponsors this week, Bugaboo digi Stamps. One lucky winner will get pick 7 digis of their choice from the Bugaboo store.
Here is this weeks sketch.


I used the cute image called Halloween Peeker- Frankenstein. Which I printer twice and cut out the tomb stone and popped it up with pop dots, hard to see in this photo, added some dripping goo and then the perfect saying from SU. 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you make it over to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays to join us with this sketch. 
Challenges:
Cuttin and stampin Challange- Orange, purple and black.
Make it Monday- Anything goes
C...is for Challenge- Halloween
Eureka Stamps- Halloween colors.


11 comments:

Teresa said...

Heidi your card is super cute! Thanks for joining our challenge here at Cuttin’ and Stampin’!

Teresa R.
Cuttin’ and Stampin’ DT

Fresh and Renewed
Cuttin’ and Stampin’

Linda Anderson said...

Super cute is right! Love your image and fabulous coloring. Love the drippy goo too!!! Hahaha!

Linda

Joanna M. said...

This is darling! I love that image and ... did you make that glittery pumpkin in the background? Fantastic!

Rene said...

LOVE it! So cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

mulberry station said...

Such a fun border trim. I think I have that one too. I need to use my punches more often. I love this time of year and especially making Halloween and Christmas cards. They are so fun to make. Yours is adorable.
Hugs, Nancy

Kristie Maynard said...

Your card is adorable, scary cute! Thanks for entering it into the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

loz said...

Fabulous Halloween card and image. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Unknown said...

This is the sweetest zombie I've seen. Love the bold colors and the papers you have used. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Shelly Schmidt said...

How sweet is this card- love your image-love the Frankie image- and the dimension with the popped up tombstone! Thanks for stopping by and fun to meet you thru MIM!

Kathie said...

Hi Heide your card is just so cute, love this image and your pretty colours and your added embellishments are perfect. I read your comment on one of our followers over a SSW where you said that you were a sucker for Mushrooms and Toadstool, I have to say so am I,I love them on cards and love colouring them in. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Arlana 11426 said...

Love this Sweet Halloween image. Did not notice this fun one. Such fun detail. Thanks for all you do. Arlana