Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy St. Paddy's day.

Hi and Welcome.
I got asked to make some St Patrick's day card for a girl I work with. She need 2, the first one for a young 20 something girl, easy peasey!  The second card needed to be for a older man, much harder, so I made 3 diffrent cards and I will let Judi pick which card she would like. 
     I  used this cute image from Mo Manning, I just love coloring her images and I forgot how much fun they are to color. This cute little lucky guy is is Mo's Leprechaun and he also comes with the cute saying but,  I used a saying from another image, Paddy . I will let her pick which card she likes. 
Thanks for stopping by. 
Challenges:
Make it Monday- Anything goes.
DP2 Challenge:- Ribbon. 
Card a day blog- St Paddy's day

3 comments:

Mau xx said...

What a great card, beautiful colouring and your papers couldn't be better.
Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge.
Hugs Mau xx

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, Heidi! I love the papers you've used with this fun image! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Jessica G. said...

Such a fun image and beautifully colored! Love those DPs, too. Sure to please your discerning recipient!!