Sunday, May 18, 2014

A little HI.

 Hello and Happy Weekend to you all. I have been busy today. I made a total of 5 cards today, okay 2 are the same type of cards. It is still 5 cards. Plus I made cupcakes, mini muffins and pick up the house so I can get it cleaned on Mon. Busy, busy, busy!
I made this clean and simple card using the cute image Flying high. I used this cute little doggy image from this digi set.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your day. 
Challenges:
Tiddly Inks Challenge- Heads in the Clouds
Ditzie Digi Design- Anything goes. 
Scribble and Scrap- Anything goes. 


4 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Adorable image, Heide! Thanks so much for joining in on the current Anything Goes challenge at Scribble & Scrap this fortnight and good luck in the draw. I hope we see you again for the next challenge.
NanaConnie

Anonymous said...

Ok, your card is super cute! LOVE that background paper, it's perfect for that image. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Shell said...

Just gorjuss hun. Thanks for joining us at Ditzie Digi Design this week. Shell xx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

How sweet and I love the adorable sentiment to go with the fun image! Thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks and sharing your beautiful "In the Clouds" creation :)