Friday, August 8, 2014

Chemical Boy

    Hello! Glad you could stop by. I have a cute boy card  for you today from one of my favorite Stamp company' s- Tiddly Inks. August is my Son's  birthday month and this image is just perfect for him. I used the cute image called Genius.  It also comes with a cute little mouse image, but I did not have room for it on my card today. 
    Here is a close up of this little Genius. 
    He reminded me of Nic my oldest. He is such a geek, loves chemistry, science and computer gaming with his friends. My Daughter who is also a science geek, she watches science videos on her computer for fun. She told me that you could spell Nicolas name with the periodic chart. I told her lets remember that for next year when he graduates HS.
    I also decided to use the sketch for this weeks sketch over at SSW2 , because it is just perfect to highlight this darling image.
   My papers are a few years old from Jellibean from their Atomic Soup line. Thanks for stopping in today and have a super weekend. 
Challenges:
Tiddly Inks- Design Team call and Lets hear it for the boys.

 
Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2- Sketch
Sister Act Card Challenge- Anything goes.
Wags and Whiskers- Birthdays



9 comments:

our karen said...

such a fabulous card it just jumps out totally love it

mulberry station said...

Heide, I love this sketch too and have used it for another card. Your card is sooo cute! Great job coloring this darling little guy up!
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Oh my dear where do I start. I just adore your card, totally perfect for the lovely Geek of yours fancy calling him a Geek. I I won't call him a Geek, this card is perfect for Nic if he loves Chemistry so much. The image and your design papers couldn't be any better totally perfect and I just love your colours. Wish Nic a happy birthday for me. When is his birthday Liam's is on the 27th August. Next year your going to have to make him a Graduation card I'll email you the one that I made some years ago for SSW. Great card as always.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, this is so fun and fantastic. Love the image and how you colored it. Fab take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Super cute Heide. I love, well pretty much everything about this card! The periodic elements is just a brilliant, brilliant touch. Thanks for linking up with our Tiddly Inks Challenge and Goodluck on the DT Call!

Larissa said...

Great card! I love what you did with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Delphine said...

Super cute card! I love your genius and your papers and elements are perfect for him, Heide! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Delphine xx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love how you incorporated the periodic chart with this image, fabulous layout and coloring! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks and entering into our "For the Boys" Challenge :)

Joanna M. said...

Oh my garsh ... Heide! What a fantastic idea to use the periodic chart to spell out "boy". Freakin' fantastic idea ... totally casing this!