Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Winter Wonderland.

Hello and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. Wishing all of my American followers a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you are on your way or with your loved one during this holiday season.

This week we have a wonderful new sponsor, Diane's Daydream designs
 

Diane is the owner and Illustrator of the wonderful images. This weeks lucky winner will receive a $10 gift card to her shop.
Here is this weeks Sketch. 
For this week I used the sweet image called Snow baby love this cute set  comes with a few diffrent images to use.  Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you over at SSW2, I would love to see what you do with the sketch.


4 comments:

Kathie said...

Lovely card Heide, love this image and your wonderful design papers. It makes it so real with the amount of snow that's been falling in the US, isn't it early for this time of year? Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Super cute card this week Heide! Love that you used the one with the pup on the sled. Gorgeous papers and snowflake embellies. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Linda

mulberry station said...

I love your fun papers for this card. so perfect with your image. Super cute card! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

Great minds think alike! I agree with Linda, that pup IS cute. I don't know why I didn't use him with mine! Love your wonderful snowy card this week.