Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Cold noses Warm hearts.

Hello and Welcome to my post for Sweet sketch Wednesdays 2. This week we have our wonderful Sponsor- Digi Stamp Boutique. Thank you Sally Ann for being such a loyal sponsor.
One lucky winner will receive a £10 to use in the shop.
 
Here is this weeks sketch. 
 The image that I used is called Cold noses- super cute and fun to color. I added the dots to resemble snowflakes and gave it the rustic feel with some burlap. My son is eyeballing this card for his girlfriend, I will have to make another card using this image because I wanted it for my husband's Christmas card.
Here is a close up of this cute image. 
Hope you have a great week and I am looking forward to see how creative you are with this sketch. 
Challenges:
Digi stamp boutique- Use a DSB image. 
Creative card crew- Anything goes.
Shopping our stash- Red Alert- must use red as primary color.

8 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

What a delightful design! Love the addition of the burlap! Thanks for playing along in our RED ALERT challenge here at Shoppoing Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Joanna M. said...

I LOVE the burlap! Fabulous idea. I was giggling that your son wants your card. My hubby already took MY card for his boss. I kinda whimpered inside because I really liked my card this week. :-(

Kathie said...

Oh Heide don't those men in our lives make you laugh? I made a card for our next weeks sponsor and my hubby has nabbed it for his PA, as I said I need to take photo's first otherwise I would have to make another, no I don't need that this time of year as it's just so hot today. I love your card this is such a cute image and I just adore your colour combo and the use of the Burlap great minds do think a like, Burlap is a totally perfect embellishment for those masculine cards we make. Sometimes masculine cards are so hard to embellish and feminine ones are so easy. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

I love the burlap too. I need to use it more often but don't think about it. Your card is so cute! I love your image. have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs, Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Heide, I just love this card/image! I can see why it is hard to part with since you wanted to use it for your hubby! I loved how you used the burlap and it made me want to use it on my card but I couldn't find my burlap and I was making my card during the 11th hour as it was! Your three little trees are a perfect accent for your card.
Yes, you would love seeing the nativity in real life! It's amazingly beautiful!
Have a Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Judi

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, imagine my surprise when I realized I never made my rounds commenting!!! What a darling card Heide! Love your image, so darn sweet!! The burlap is amazing, such wonderful texture. Sure hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Linda

Sharon Basel said...

I love the burlap on this Heide - very clever!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, this is not just RED alert, this is CUUUUUUUUUUTE alert, as well! thanks for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH! <3