Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Some Bunny.

Hello and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays2. This weeks sponsor is Meljen. This will be Melissa's last sponsor with us, because she is closing her shop and started a new adventure for her. You can read more about her on the Meljen web site.  This weeks lucky winner will receive 4 free image from the shop. 

                                                         

                                                      
HEre is this weeks sketch, which by the way is also a blast from the past because it is the last post of March, where did March go?
If you noticed I once again turned the sketch to accommodate my image. My image is called Fluffy bunny. Since this is a blast form the past sketch I wanted to show you my card from the last time I used this sketch. 



 Thanks for stopping by and Hope you can join in on this sketch. 
Challenges:
Creative Card Crew- Easter critters.
Fan-Tastic Tuesday- Anything goes with a twist- Easter
Artistic Inspirations- Anything goes with a twist of Easter.  





7 comments:

Dana Desmond said...

This is such a sweet card. Your coloring is perfect.

Sally Dube said...

So, so cute!! Love the color combo and your layers of ribbon =) Awesome punch too!!
Blessings and hugs to you Heide!!
Sally

Linda Anderson said...

How precious Heide! Such wonderful coloring. And your papers are oh so perfect. Adorable Easter card.

Linda

Kathie said...

Oh Heide, what do they say great minds think alike. I can't believe that we used the same image, punched lace and even very similar ruffled ribbon yours that pretty apple green and mine white. At the time of was making my card I tried out so many different ribbons and this one was so perfect. Love your card and your pretty colours just the perfect Easter card. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

anne said...

A beautiful card Heide, love your colouring and that lovely ruffled ribbon. Hugs Anne x

Unknown said...

so cute and well designed, thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations x

Joanna M. said...

Such pretty colors on your card this week Heide. I love that fluffy bunny too. Great job on this one.