Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fall Patterns

Hello and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. This week our wonderful sponsor is Laurie Wilson from Doodle Pantry. This weeks lucky winner will receive a $10 coupon to use in the Doodle Pantry shop. 
                                                          


Here is this weeks sketch. 
It is a blast from the past. Brought to you back in Oct 2013. 
For this sketch I used this great set from Doodle pantry called Fall Patterns, it is a great set with lots of different all ready colored pieces and DP. check it out here. 
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you over at SSW2. 

Here is my blast from the past. 



5 comments:

anne said...

A fabulous fall card Heide, I love the way you grouped all the images together and your ribbon tones in beautifully.
Wishing you a great week
Hugs Anne

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely gorgeous Heide! You really built a fabulous fall scene. Love it.

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow, this image is beautiful! I totally missed this one in Laurie's shop! You have paired it perfectly with the papers and the added inking! Love your creation! Fun the see your blast from the past too....cute little devil!!!!
Hugs, Judi

Kathie said...

Wow wee Heide I do love your card this week what a great image, but I adore this die given it that vintage feel by inking the sides of the die. I have this same die which I never use it but now seen what you did with it has given me food for thought so I must give it a go. Take care enjoy your Halloween.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

So pretty. I love that fabulous die and how you made such a fantastic Autumn scene with this vintage image. Really the perfect Fall card.
~Jo