Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Little fox friend.

Hello and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This weeks sponsor is Dilly Beans. One lucky winner will get to pick 3 free image of their choice from Dilly Beans
                                          

Here is this weeks sketch. 
For this sketch I decide to try a 4x 5 card once again, it is a little bit of a challenge for me to go smaller. I usually make my cards 5.5 x 5.5.  Thanks for stopping by today, hope you can join us over at SSW2! 
 

3 comments:

Joanna M. said...

I like the smaller size. Making smaller cards is a challenge for me as well. Mine are usually 5x7 or 5x5. Cute image and wonderfully colored Heide.

Linda Anderson said...

You did a marvelous job with the smaller size!! What a sweetie of an image. Colored so beautifully and I love your papers too. Have a wonderful week Heide!

Linda

anne said...

So adorable Heide and I love the toadstool paper too and the sketch looks great in this size.
Hugs
Anne xx